Consulting services of construction management were provided to the Customer ATZWANGER SpA during the construction works of mechanical and biological waste sorting plants in Vilnius, Šiauliai, and Marijampolė. Representation of the interests of the customer against third parties until registration of the built structures in the State Enterprise the Centre of Registers.
About the project – construction manager acts on behalf of the customer and organizes the works, according to the following key areas of the technical activities of construction: construction works and technical supervision of construction, final formalization of construction works (obtaining the certificate of construction completion, registration of the built structures in the State Enterprise the Centre of Registers).
Consulting services of construction management included, but were not limited: –
– Control of implementation of the construction schedules;
– Timely provision of information about the progress of the project to the Customer;
– Technical supervision of construction, assurance of construction quality;
– Preparation of defect certificates, photo coverage;
– Administration of as-built documentation;
– Approval and control of compliance of the construction work quantities with the actual works;
– Monitoring and control of the approved budget for construction;
– Supervision of works by contractors, who signed the contracts directly, and contract administration.
– Verification and approval of physical quantities and certificates of performed works;
– Management/coordination of the design changed and additional/unforeseen works;
– Construction process management “turn-key” (including management of construction completion procedures and registration of the built structures in the State Enterprise the Centre of Registers).